Welcome to Stonham Aspal in Suffolk in the United Kingdom
- Coffee Inn at the Church - Thursdays 8.30-11.30
- 13th Collecting for air ambulance
- 27th MacMillann collection
- 13th Thursday - Bingo Village Hall 8pm
- 15th 10 AM Ladies that Brunch - £10
- 17th Parish Council meeting 7.30 PM Village Hall £3 including refreshments
- 20th 8 PM Cinema - The Guernsey Literacy and Potato Peel Society
- 21st Third Friday Inn 7.30 PM
- 5th October - Quiz Night 8 PM Village Hall
- 13th October - Men's Breakfast 8.30 am Village Hall
- 19th October - Third Friday Inn
- 11th November Remembrance Service 10.45 AM
- 17th November - Dance at Village Hall 7.30 PM - two Live Bands Kip and Vorte
2nd Sun 9.30am Holy Communion
6th Thur 10-11.30am Coffee Inn
7pm Home group – Helen’s house, Coddenham
8th Sat Ride and Stride – Suffolk Historic Churches
9th Sun 9.30am Education Sunday – Worship for All
13th Thur 8.50-11.30am Coffee Inn – East Anglian Air Ambulance
7pm Home group venue TBA
15th Sat 10am Ladies Brunch at Greenacre
16th Sun 9.30am Sung Communion
20th Thur 8.50-11.30am Coffee Inn
7pm Homegroup venue TBA
23rd Sun 9.30pm Evensong
27th Thur 8.50-11.30am Coffee Inn – MacMillan
7pm Homegroup venue TBA
30th Sun 10am 8 Parish Holy Communion Hemingstone”Read
Sat 25th & Sun 26th
10am to 3pm
Stonham Aspal Village Hall
Lunches will be served with tea, coffee and cakes available. Plants Bric-a Brac , wood turner and book stall.
In aid of Church Funds
Sent from my Windows 10 phone
Greenacre, Debenham Road, Stonham Aspal
On the menu:
Fresh Fruit salad, Fruit Juice
Bacon, Egg, Sausage, Black
pudding, Tomato, Beans,
Toast, Jam, Marmalade
Tea, Coffee, Herbal Teas
Seats can be reserved on receipts of £10 Ticket money, please contact me on email@example.com,
or 01449 711393 specifying any dietary needs.
Profits from social events at ‘Greenacre’ this year are all going to the Church repair fund. It is wonderful that the immediate repairs have now been completed but this still leaves many identified items from the Quinquennial report still to attend to in the future. As with any ancient building something else is always cropping up and the repair fund is now depleted.
Your support in keeping this listed village building in good maintenance is appreciated enormously.
The final Bruch of the year will take place on the 3rd November.
Looking forward to welcoming friends old and new.
We invite you as individuals, as families or as groups to bring together your talents to make poppies. These will be hung around the Church for the Remembrance service on the 11th November 10.45am.