Welcome to Stonham Aspal in Suffolk in the United Kingdom.
- 2nd, Friday, Quiz, 7.30pm for 8pm start
- 3rd, Saturday, Christmas farye, 5th, Monday, Whist drive, 7.30pm start
- 8th Thursday bingo 8pm start
- 9th, Friday, pub night and decorating hall for Christmas, 7.30pm onwards.
- 16th Friday, pub night, pot luck buffet(bring an tray of something) 7.30pm onwards.
- 17th cabaret night, bar, food, various and entertainment various,
- Christmas Eve,Santa’s sleigh and drinks in hall afterwards, and for those who wish midnight mass in church. Also the football club is opening its doors for Christmas Eve drinks, from 12 til 4pm, all most welcome, for a social, hope to see you there.
- 2nd, Monday, whist drive,
- 12th, Thursday, bingo
- 18th, Wednesday, cinema,
- 20th, Friday, pub night
- Whist Drive, Monday, 3rd, 7.30pm, all abilities welcome.
- Quiz, Friday, 7th, 8pm start, teams can be made up on night.
- Bingo, Thursday, 13th, 8pm Cinema,
- Wednesday, 18th, see boards for film near day
- Pub night, Friday, 21st, 7.30pm onwards, possible BBQ or ability to order takeaway(Indian) Family/pub evening, details to follow, with food and entertainment
- Whist Drive, Monday, 7th, 7.30pm start.
- Bingo, Thursday, 10th, 8pm.
- Cinema, Wednesday, 16th, check board for details nearer time
- Pub Night, Friday, 7.30pm onwards
- Autumn lunch, Saturday 26th
- Christmas fayre Cabaret night details to follow
- Christmas Eve,Santa’s sleigh and drinks in hall afterwards, and for those who wish midnight mass in church. Watch out for notice board outside hall for what's on
Don't forget it's film club at the village hall this week - films being shown on Wednesday and Thursday night. Doors open at 7.30pm, film starts at 8pm.”Read
1) Saturday, 21st May, 6.30pm onwards, pop up pub, with traditional and non traditional games and pizzas will be available,
2) Fun day, Saturday 4th June, Football Club.
3) General ask/request, for Queens 90th birthday celebrations, on Sunday, 12th June a party/picnic at church/hall is being organised, bunting is being put up through out village and it has been suggested that people may like to decorate, their house fronts/road sides, with red, white, blue flowers/decorations.